- BS, Electronics, Inha university, Korea, 1993
- PANJIT International Inc. Sr. Director of Global Product Marketing, Power discrete, 2019 ~ Now
- Infineon Technologies, Korea, Head of High Power Center, Automotive Power Module, 2016 ~ 2019
- Fairchild Semiconductor, Director of Marketing and Application, Industrial Power System Segment, 2008 ~ 2016
- Fairchild Semiconductor, Sr. Manager of Application Engineering Team, Power Discrete, 2000 ~ 2008
- Fairchild Semiconductor, Sr. Quality and Reliability Engineer, Power Discrete and module, 1999 ~ 2000
- Samsung Electronics, Sr. Quality and Reliability Engineer, Power Discrete and module, 1993 ~ 1999
Power Semiconductor: Market, Requirement and Technology
Co-presented with Jasper Lee, Chief Strategy Officer, Panjit
The global power electronics market witnesses substantial revenue growth. Growing adoption of power electronics in electric vehicles (EVs) and increasing demand for power management devices drive the market growth. Besides, advantages of power electronics such as simplified circuits, optimum forwards, and reverse blocking capabilities boost the market demand. Also, growing developments of compact power electronic designs suitable for high power density applications escalate the market value.
Over recent years, power electronics technology including device technology and package technology has evolved drastically to meet the market requirements of energy efficiency, power density and quality & reliability with optimal performance per cost.
PANJIT International is a public company founded in May 1986. Our current capitalization is US$ 136 million. We are a discrete manufacturer, and have IATF-16949,ESD S20.20,ISO-9001,ISO-14001,ISO-45001 certifications etc..
PANJIT International is vertically integrated. We self-design and produce the wafer and manufacture our products. With insight observation and core technologies, PANJIT is able to continuously launch low profile products and accurate power rating devices which conforms to customer needs.